For the latest information regarding our response to COVID-19, please visit our Policies Page.
Reservations may be made by calling Captain’s Landing Waterfront Inn at (252) 928-1999 or online here for stays within the next 60 days. Please keep in mind that typically advance reservations are taken for weekly stays (Saturday to Saturday or Sunday to Sunday) and for shorter stays we may ask to put you on our wait list until we are able to accommodate your request.
For inquiries, please complete our availability inquiry form with your preferred dates, and we will contact you with availability.
- A valid credit card is required when making reservations.
- Vacation Rental Agreements may be required for:
- Advance reservations made over 30 days prior to arrival date
- Peak season (June, July, & August)
- Four (4) or more nights’ stay
- Multiple suite rentals
- Vacation Rental Agreements will be sent from and processed by Ocracoke Island Realty.
- Travel insurance is available with the rental agreement and is highly recommended.